Thread: Opera add-on lastpass is often failing

Opera add-on lastpass is often failing

With opera I am very happy even though I have read many threads about the problem in the functionality of the opera but still it’s my default browser and I am not regretting may be I am not using my browser to its fullest like ever body else do may be but I have little problem with the add-on that opera has named Lasspass Its not working properly like on Amazon it failed no net backing site work on it and Firefox does all this correctly but not the opera is it something wrong with my set up I don’t understand what the problem please help me out here

Re: Opera add-on lastpass is often failing

I also facing the same problem and this time its Adobe site I think if this has to do with the cookies though I never tease my default setting

I am using the lastpass for almost every day and I don’t face any problem in fact I am using the this addon for multiple site and with opera and chromium. I am still not facing the problem I don’t understand is it why you people is facing the problem may be the its seems to be problem in your set up and about the cookies it don’t affect the lastpass the only time it will affect the addon when you will log you in instead of lastpass Once you have set the cookies by visiting and logging into the site.

I am also suffering from the same problem that you people are reporting regarding the addon LastPass . itd very often lastpass will not log in at all and then I start Opera again and I have to just started it with ignore Eurosport Player login. Now I have removing Eurosport Player from LastPass then manually I have to entering my login details and select to Save All Entered Data from Lastpass before sorting in cured for the problem.

My problem is failure of my plug-in just kills my opera I was using the opera since V5 and then I stopped at V9 then again start for the V11.5 after hearing the plugin were available but now again I have to chose the other alternative now

I have some good news for all you folks who were disappointed with the lastpass what I did is I installed the Linux (peppermint ice) on my machine and use 12 different logins with the very well known site like inc, myopera, gmail, windows live and the result was positive mine is working perfectly unless I boot in to my main drive so if I want to use opera I have to log in into the Linux so I think you should be working only on this way

I did how you said using the Linux using my other hard drive and found one thing that if you are using the lastpass in the other browser then it won’t work correctly in another one I notice it in the linux but not yet in the windows So if you have two browsers open it may well play up...