Thread: Flash video ads play on Opera even "Enable content plug-ins on demand" is turn on

Flash video ads play on Opera even "Enable content plug-ins on demand" is turn on

I use the opera 11.50 web browser in the last two weeks and it really work solid on the windows 7 OS. Also the adobe flash player present on this system. Now I have faced the problem on it. In this system I had set the "Enable content plug-ins on demand" option to the turn on and still the flash video ads play on the demand. I need the perfect way that help to solve such kind of problem. any help will be thanks.

Re: Flash video ads play on Opera even "Enable content plug-ins on demand" is turn on

It will be works on your system if the plug-ins present on this system will be not work very well. In this situation you need to perform an task that will be fix the problem of this plug-ins. The simplest way is to be use the plug-in reinstall task on this windows based system. This is the really work and it will be help to solve such kind of problem.

Re: Flash video ads play on Opera even "Enable content plug-ins on demand" is turn on

The other thing is to be use an alternative flash player online update task on this system. This is the best way that works to solve such kind of problem. you need to perform an task that has to be add the additional features onto this flash player and it will be properly work to play the online video with the opera web browser. Hence you can do this task using the inbuilt option present on this system. Then try this and I hope that it solve your problem.

This is the most complicated problem and you need to perform an particular action to solve this problem. With Opera Add-ons, you can change the browser’s look, feel and functionality with a single click. This is mostly helpful to perform an action that works to fix such kind of problem and improving the looks of this flash player of the opera browser. The widgets of this browser also help to do this kind of task. Then use such thing and I hope this will be work to solve your problem.