Thread: Can we have Save Images and Video Download Helper for Google Chrome

Can we have Save Images and Video Download Helper for Google Chrome

Hi friends I am using a computer in which I was using Firefox browser but now I have moved to the Google chrome browser because of the constant crashes issue in Firefox. in Firefox I was using video download helper and save images extension which was very useful for me but in Google chrome I don’t have anything like that. I want to know about whether Video download helper is available for the Google chrome or not and can we have extension similar like save images?

Re: Can we have Save Images and Video Download Helper for Google Chrome

Well the video downloader which you were using in your Mozilla Firefox browser is not available for the Google chrome but you can go to the Google extension page and from there you can search the extension similar to the video download helper and install it in your browser and after installing that your problem will get solved. if you want any more information then let me know.

I am also user of the Google chrome browser and I normally use Flash Video Download - 1.3.2 extension for Google chrome to download my YouTube videos and it is nice extension to have and there are many more extension available but I found this extension helpful. if you want to install this extension then you have to click here INSTALL. now after installing that you have to restart the browser and after restarting the browser you will be able to download the videos which you want download. try this extension you will surly like it. i am using this extension from last one month and it is very nice extension.

Well if are not getting any extension for save images then I will help you with there is one extension called zzllrr imager which very nice and it will be helpful for you. If you want that extension then you have first go to the Google web store and after that you have to search the zzllrr imager with the help of the search bar. Now after doing that you have to install it in your browser and then check whether it makes any difference or not.

I have tried to search the extension for the images for Google chrome but I was not able to get any extension. Now after that I have read your post and then I have installed zzllrr imager extension in my Google chrome browser and I find this extension really helpful. thank you for suggesting this extension and fixing my problem.