Thread: Wildcards not allowed in exception list of Opera for proxy server

Wildcards not allowed in exception list of Opera for proxy server

I have facing the problem on my proxy server network at the time of accessing the internal sites. When I try to enter some of the wildcards such as asterisk on the opera web browser exception list then it gives problem. I had established this proxy server in my office. I need the perfect solution that helps to solve such kind of problem. Any help to solve this problem will be appreciating.

Re: Wildcards not allowed in exception list of Opera for proxy server

This kind of problem happens when we are trying to enter this type of the wildcards onto the address bar of the opera web browser. The proxy server will be actually works to directly interact with the opera type of the web browser. In this case, we need to perform an necessary action that helps to solve this problem. if you don’t want to enter the 20-30 proxy server on your exception list then you need to properly solve this problem. Since you need to just upgrade opera so it figured out an earlier settings properly. Then in the response it solves such problem.

Proxy Automic Configuration helps to automatically acquire their proxy settings, without the necessity of having the manually configure their web browser. You need to use such PAC which is works on proxy server and it will be work to solve such kind problem. Then I think you got the correct way that works to solve this problem.

If we wish for to access local addresses then we have to identify this in the exceptions list so it will not use the proxy server. For doing this task I have the solution and it is to be just use an reset the setting of this server setting. This makes an effort and that works to enter the wildcards on this browsers exception list. Hence you can just try this and hope it works. The official site of the proxy server helps to do such kind of task.

A PAC is a text file encloses a small portion of logic which contain of a single javascript function. This function is the FindProxyForURL (url, host) that you want to enter into the exception list. Then Proxy servers provide connection sharing, caching, firewalling and filtering. Hence you need to properly use this PAC on your network system. This makes an effort and it solve your problem. try this and see what happen on it.