Thread: .NET Framework 4 and Silverlight 4 is not working with Internet Explorer 9

.NET Framework 4 and Silverlight 4 is not working with Internet Explorer 9

Hello guys I am using HP laptop and I have recently installed Internet explorer 9 in my computer and after installing the internet explorer 9 it has started giving me some issues. Now whenever I try to click on tutor link which requires .NET Framework 4 at that time it just gives me the blank screen . in my internet explorer silverlight is also not working and because of that I am not able to use the Netflix. Please help me with this.

Re: .NET Framework 4 and Silverlight 4 is not working with Internet Explorer 9

Well as far as .NET framework is concern I will suggest you that you should select the security level to default level and after that click on the OK . Now after changing the security level you have to check whether you are getting the same issue or not. I think this trick will resolve this issue.

Yes I totally agree with the above post in my system I was also having problem with the .NET Framework 4 and after that I have tried to search the solution for this problem on the internet and after spending some hours on the internet I have come to know that by changing the security level to the default security will solve this issue and after referring that I have done same thing and after that when I tried to open my studs at that time it worked properly and that is the reason why I am suggesting this solution.

If you don’t know about how to change the how change the security setting then I will help you with this.
    • First you have to open internet explorer and after that you have to click on the internet option by clicking on the gear icon on top right side of the window.
    • Now you have to click on eh Security tab and then you will see the security setting option.
    • After that you have to click on the Reset all zones to default level button.
    • Now after that try to open your link and see whether it makes any difference or not.

As you have said in your system you are facing problem with the silver light and I will suggest you that you should try to solve this problem by disabling the add-ons and after that trying to load your site? if you have not tried this then first disable all the add-ons by clicking on the tools menu and manage add-ons option and after disabling the add-ons check whether the result is. you have to make sure that you do not disable the silver light and adobe related add-ons. I hope you will get some help from this solution.

I have gone thought your above post and after that I have tried to solve this issue by changing the security levels to the default with the help of your given steps. but after doing that also I was having the same problem and then I have also tried to solve this .NET frame work issue by doing the windows update in my system and after doing that my problem get solved but solver light issue didn’t get solved. I have tried to fix this issue by disabling the unwanted add-ons in my system but after doing that also I was having the same issue. Now please tell me what I should do to fix this issue. is there anything wrong with silverlight or internet explorer. Please reply me as soon as possible.

I will recommend you to you have to first check that your Adobe flash and java engine is up to date or not. as far as your must have adobe flash player 10.3 and java engine would be 6 with 26th update. if it is not up to date then first update both the thing and after updating both you have to open the internet explorer 9 and then check whether your problem get solved or not.

If your problem still remains after trying several tricks then I will suggest you to uninstall the Silverlight from your system and after that you have to restart the system and after that you have to download the silver light installation file from the internet again. now after that downloading that you have to install the silverlight again and after installing the silver light in your system you should try to open your Netflix link and after that see whether you are ableto load your required stuffs or not. if you need any more information then let me know.

Well reinstalling the silver light in my system has do the trick and my problem get resolved. Now I am not facing any issues whenever I try to open Netflix in internet explorer 9. Thank you for helping me.