Thread: Opera is not supporting Enable plug-ins only on demand aka Flash block on website like KFC.com

Opera is not supporting Enable plug-ins only on demand aka Flash block on website like KFC.com

I was thinking to saved the time while using the internet so I checked the option of Enable plug-ins only on demand in my opera browser but when I logged in to the KFC website the flash content in the middle of the website start displaying instead of the button that is suppose to appear in the place of the flash content so that if required user can click it and run the flash content only then it would show the flash content but apparently this seem to be not working on my opera browser and I am kind of annoyed by the time it take to load the page does any one else face the same problem like I do it is really annoying while using the web site MINE IS Opera 11.01 on Windows 7.

Re: Opera is not supporting Enable plug-ins only on demand aka Flash block on website like KFC.com

Include me in you league because I am also facing the same issue that you are and I am using plug-in-on-demand with the placeholder and its with Opera 11.00 on a Mac

Re: Opera is not supporting Enable plug-ins only on demand aka Flash block on website like KFC.com

In view to clear the confusion that you have regarding the Flashblock I want t to make clear that Enable plug-ins only on demand Is not the flashblock but it is playing the role somewhat the Flash block do though I have used it that myself but what I know about the flash block is it’s a addon that should apply to the most of the plugins not just flash players but it seem that it’s not doing that . I don’t known I never used it but I can guess it is not doing what it is meant for , I also use flash block one of which is name A.Ruzanov's Flashblock for Opera and I have tested that it just block the flash content from the KFC site

Same problem and same result never thought I have to depend on the third party app for doing the thing that built in plug-in should suppose to do

I am using kadan site and I am facing same problem with the site I thought Enable plug-ins only on demand is the better security as it is the built in feature but I guess I am wrong it just one more useless addition to the opera like extraoperastical JavaScript thing. . I have no issue with my internet speed but I get annoyed by the flash add that the gives on the site that is one irritating thing I don’t like. Chrome works suitable with these sites but opera its currently dealing with lot of bugs this is the third problem that I am facing in opera the other two is under different head

Quote Originally Posted by Level8 View Post
    In view to clear the confusion that you have regarding the Flashblock I want t to make clear that Enable plug-ins only on demand Is not the flashblock but it is playing the role somewhat the Flash block do though I have used it that myself but what I know about the flash block is it’s a addon that should apply to the most of the plugins not just flash players but it seem that it’s not doing that . I don’t known I never used it but I can guess it is not doing what it is meant for , I also use flash block one of which is name A.Ruzanov's Flashblock for Opera and I have tested that it just block the flash content from the KFC site
    You are right I have referred to enable plug-ins only on demand as flashblock because this term is used by the all opera user since every one use this plug in for blocking the flash content