Thread: Memory usage of Opera 11.5 just grows by itself while Opera doing nothing

Memory usage of Opera 11.5 just grows by itself while Opera doing nothing

I was an Opera user starting from last year. I found that there are so many changes happen on this opera browser from last one year. Currently I use the opera 11.50 web browser version on my windows XP SP3 system. It works well without giving any problem. but I found one little bug on it. When I look the memory usage of this browser then I realized that the memory usage of this version if grows rapidly. This is happen even we can’t do anything on it. Can anyone explain what happen? Thanks.

Re: Memory usage of Opera 11.5 just grows by itself while Opera doing nothing

This is possibility that the opera has been internally searching the necessary items on the web site. Then it will be gives the impact and the required memory of this running opera will might be increased a lot.

Yes, there are many things happen on this opera at the standby mode. You can view this on the background process. If you want to view this then you can just open the processes tab of the task manager on this win XP SP3. Then try to find the opera process and its number of sub processes. If you can be found this processes of the opera then you found the real answer of your question. I think you can be choosing the number of running process of this opera browser. Then use it and hope that you satisfy with it.

If you want to decrease this memory usage then you need to follow this process. It works and in the result you can able to access this browser in low memory. In that you can be typically use the killing opera process in the Task Manager. After performing this task just try to run CCleaner. This will be removes all the occupied memory of the opera browser. In response. This works and it avoids such thing in the future.

There are also numerous other smaller and bigger background processes on this opera browser. You can be just found the real reason why this happen on your browser. If you don’t want to use this large number of memory then you need to kill the unnecessary background process. This will be works and in response this opera browser works by using less memory of this system. The manual of the opera shows the correct process to kill this number of unnecessary background process. Use it and it solve your complicated problem.

This could be the problem of the opera browser as per my thinking. You need to perform an action that helps to resolve this browser problem. the best way is to be use an browser online update task. Hence you can then able to set the proper setting of this opera browser. At the end of the opera will be use an limited number of the memory. This happen if the opera browser online update gets success.

The most important thing that might be helps to solve this problem is to be clear the cache memory of this web browser. It could be possible that the cache memory can be access the extra memory for storing this data. Try this and hope it remove the problem.