Thread: Opera 11.50: cached item link Unclickable

Opera 11.50: cached item link Unclickable

I regret upgrading to the opera 11.50 it was the bad decision I never thought the higher vision is even worst. Since my upgradation I am unable to click the links in opera cache , it was working perfectly in the earlier version I was able to click the link and save the item like song , movie and picture but now I can see the link but not it not clickable now I never heard of any option that altering may cause this but I was playing with the option in opera before using it and I don’t know how to make it work it again some advice guys

Re: Opera 11.50: cached item link Unclickable

I am using older version of opera and not facing this problem but I would like to suggest you just make it to the default setting or reinstall it again if anything you did in the option the it will be rectified by this

I don’t understand why do you getting this problem I can’t see any major changes to opera cache since Opera 10.50 may be I can make a guess about what could have happened you are probably using the private tabs but in this case you will not able to see a link at all and since you say you can see the link then maybe this is cause by some other problem . What operating system are you using because mine is working fine? I think variable is not properly initialized. Mine is working as expected. May be there is different default settings for the cache. May be this is because of the not adding the link to temporary URLs and as they are temporary so the chances are they can disappear soon . May be they could chance this soon. But right now I can’t be proven that help here

easy and most reliable solutions is roll back to the earlier version which was working for you and wait for the new updated release of the opera 11.20 mean while you just use the workable version for you

I was also facing same problem that everybody else is facing here that older version is working fine the new updated version but I have fix. when I was playing with the option I notice when I uncheck the clear on exit option its works absolutely fine but when I again check clear on exit the its again start the same problem so I guess I will keep mine unchecked but I really liked this option of clear on exit so I urge opera dev to get this problem fixed as soon as possible so that I can use this feature again

I read in some forum that it’s a bug in opera 11.50 and it happened because it’s a feature planned to stop the user from use the temporary URLs, that being temporary can be removed at any time ,sadly by checking Empty cache on exit every URLs are temporary. This is an accidental offshoot so soon it would be corrected

I think opera is using the Empty on exit obviously privacy so that it can use Delete Private Data but empty on exit is actually at ease an second reason may be to try to remain undersized and clean opera structure directory.