Thread: How to get Google Chrome without skins

How to get Google Chrome without skins

Right now I am using the Google Chrome version 10.0.648.204 which I have installed on Windows XP running system .I hate those ugly skins on google Chrome. I just want normal Plain windows in it. Does anyone know where I can get the Chrome without any skins? Is it really available?

Re: How to get Google Chrome without skins

It's always nice when you can call out for free!. The browser is definitely the online tech news dominated the last few days is Google Chrome. The carefully designed marketing campaign is well thought out and always makes news news. Similarly this news. Firefox is already known that this whole can customize to your taste. Functionality, layout and so on. Thanks to the open source concept is the Chromium community now come with the ability to Google Chrome (Chromium and) to skinning.

When I heard for the first time the public opening of the new Google browser called Chrome I immediately thought it was the browser too much on this 'market' already crowded? Then I tried it immediately and I was really struck by its simplicity and - above all - fast loading of the new browser quickly.

In the latest version and are enabled by default and the browser comes with a couple of them, Camo and Snowflake, which you can download from your page. Chrome simply by clicking on them will ask if you want to install and change the appearance of the browser. Currently there are few available, but many more will appear soon, as Google has published documentation explaining how to create them. They also offer access to a page where you can download new, but for now this is empty. CRX Themes are files and their management is not too easy. For example, we can only install them by opening them from the Internet or your hard drive, but we have no option to switch between all installed.