Thread: How to disable cookies On Sites with Exceptions in Google Chrome

How to disable cookies On Sites with Exceptions in Google Chrome

I really got frustrated about removing more than 300 tracking cookies from my PC every day. Scanning on a daily basis is firm on your HDD and just basic needless if you plan exactly. Chrome, Internet Explorer, as well as Firefox every one of gives you the preference of disabling cookies on top of sites through a few exceptions. There are nearly 44 login accounts. I put in those like the exceptions. I no longer obtain Adware Tracking Cookies. On the other hand, I do at rest obtain Flash Cookies. I have to clean them everyday and this is really annoying. Is there any way to disable those cookies with some exceptions applied?

Re: How to disable cookies On Sites with Exceptions in Google Chrome

That's right. "Block storage of data for all sites" only if the work exceptions. There is, however, the use of temporary cookies is not even possible. you can set exceptions for the automatic deletion of cookies.

You can set your choice in accepting the registration of cookies on your computer. For this you need to go to the menu of customization and control Google Chrome, then click Options. In the dialog box that appears, go to the Advanced tab, then in the Privacy section, click the drop-down menu to choose the desired option:
    • Allow all cookies in general, the most common approach to avoid having to show his ID and password.
    • Limit the use of third-party cookies: When you visit a website you can find content from the domain that you visit (normal) but also content from other areas like the banner ads and other site partnerships web visit. You decide if these other areas can store information about you ....
    • Block All Cookies: option understandable but not always easy to manage because then you have to specify every time your personal information to access accounts on the Internet.

AS far as I know that all three methods which you have mentioned above are quite inflexible, since they apply equally to all websites. Therefore, there is the possibility of "exceptions" to define. This means that you can set up your own rules for individual sites. So you can block cookies, for example, and yet always allow cookies from your favorite portal.

Flash cookies are different from regular cookies to the effect that they are not set by a website through the browser, but from an application through the Flash Player. You are not stored together with other cookies, and the browser function to delete cookies, it is not. Even worse, flash cookies can originally deleted by the browser HTTP cookies recover. They are also browser-neutral, ie, if is set when you visit a site with Firefox, a Flash cookie can be when you revisit the same page with Google Chrome, Safari or Internet Explorer also read - as well as with different Firefox profiles.

In my opinion for your issue I have a best solution which will not affect any of your privacy stuff. You should open the Google Chrome so-called "incognito mode" window. Surf in such a window, and then delete all cookies when you close the window again. Cookies that are stored in another window (in normal mode) do not delete it.

The party cookies are cookies set by this site's domain is listed in the address bar. The third-party cookies come from other domains that contain elements, such as ads or images, embedded in the page. Depending on the browser you can specify the types of cookies to allow.

For me personally, the whole thing as an eye-opening experience, I use on my contact page into a widget from Meebo , which allows me a live chat with visitors to my website. Since you can also change the user name, which of course I had to test it immediately after I had installed the widget. Surprised, I noticed that the new username persisted not only after deleting all browser cookies, but also on Google Chrome was again, although I've made the change from Firefox. Now I know why, and at the same time I also realized that I still need a "Privacy Policy" page for my blog.

If you care about your privacy, do not touch completely by Chrome and Android. Google is pleased about each entered keyword. My recommendation: Firefox. Is very fast, user friendly, extremely flexible, configurable and expandable in functionality. Even here there's no such dangerous nonsense such as ActiveX in Internet Explorer. Determined pleased that Google has also switched over to the phishing filter in Firefox, which forwards any address entry in Google. But you can disable in the settings.