Thread: Why command line switches not working on Google Chrome 6?

Why command line switches not working on Google Chrome 6?

Well I am having a particular query which I wanted to discuss over here with the user of this particular forum. I have installed Google Chrome 6 on the computer of mine. I am having couple of command line switches on the desktop and none of them are working. I cannot figure out whether the command line switches are disabled or something wrong with the browser itself. Let me know if you are aware of any possible solution which you can use to fix the matter of mine. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Why command line switches not working on Google Chrome 6?

I am unable to figure out why they have removed the bookmarks menu from this particular browser. There are specific kind of the extensions are available into the browser which you should install on the browser so that you will be able to add the bookmark menu. But it is quite difficult to deal with them. I think the developer should provide an option which was available in to the previous version of the Google Chrome 5.

Well in order to figure out the root cause of the problem which you have mentioned over I am asking following questions. Which operating system do you have installed? What is the hardware configuration of the computer of yours? do you have done any recent changes on the computer? Let me know if you are aware of any other information which will help me out to figure out the root cause of the issue.

As far as I know the Google Chrome is not having the disabled command line switches. However if you have mentioned yes than it will not work for you at all. So you have to look into the browser about the thing which I have stated.

Well I was also having the same problem which you have stated over here and I wanted to tell you that I have managed to fix the matter of mine by simply installing the Quick Bookmarks extension on the browser of mine. after doing the same I am not having any issue so far. I am hoping that the thing which I have stated over here will be useful to you.

I am suspecting that there could be an issue with the browser itself. well I am suggesting that you should simply reinstall the software on the computer of yours and see whether it is working or not. if there is no change in the situation than I am suggesting that you should contact the developer of the browser and ask them for further help.