Thread: to delete website listed as "trusted websites" in Preferences in Opera 11.01

to delete website listed as "trusted websites" in Preferences in Opera 11.01

I have desktop at my home. I don’t have any problem with the working of the device till last week. But after that I get severe problem in my system. The problem I cannot delete website listed as "trusted websites" in Preferences in Opera 11.01. Actually this problem is found when I installed the opera 11.01 on my system. There are about ten destinations cataloged by default. It declares: "You would be able to download and introduce from these online presences, with no warning."In Opera 11, I could not erase any of the locales. The "erase" catch remains grayed out. I am able to join posts, but once joined, posts cannot be erased. It wasn't that course in Opera 10.Surely this is a bug. Please give me some advice on this topic.

Re: to delete website listed as "trusted websites" in Preferences in Opera 11.01

i come to know that I can give you some suggestion for that. Musical drama could not venture to download matter (not counting upgrades) without you having visited the page, being posted as a trusted web space actually connotes you won't get a security warning as in, "You are going to instate which might impact the way Opera works or likely even steal your logins on some locales. Are you positive you wish to move?" or whatever their wording is.

Re: to delete website listed as "trusted websites" in Preferences in Opera 11.01

Liberate programming that downloads and fixes stuff without the user's learning is regularly grouped as "spyware".
    Since the Opera group would like Opera to be regarded as spyware, I figure there's nothing I could probably do about it.

It is Oblivious. As sgunhouse even now said it makes definitely no sense to erase that. It is highly preferable it might mischief you. On the other hand you would be able to alter the "standard_trusted_repositories.ini" index spotted in Opera's "defaults" envelope.