Thread: Unable to work with proxy exception in opera 11.50

Unable to work with proxy exception in opera 11.50

I have purchased the new desktop at my home six months ago. I don’t have any problem with the working of the product till last week. After that I have faced some problem with the device. The actual problem was started after the installation of opera 11.50 browser on my system. I am using internet for various purpose. so I use the opera browser for that. One week ago I update my browser to 11.50 and then I cannot work with proxy exception in my system. I cannot understand the actual problem. I try to search it on the web but I did not get the proper solution for that. can anyone give me some suggestion to solve this problem? please help me out.

Re: Unable to work with proxy exception in opera 11.50

I think you have to use the other operating system. because this opera browser sometime gives this kind of error. It has some faults in the firmware so that it cannot be suitable for you.

I want to give you suggestion which can give you some information about the problem. here I am giving you some tricks to follow. But I am not sure about the result because I don’t get this kind of error till now on my system. for that first you have to try for adding the domain in your system that means you can use the mobile.com rather than *.mobile.com . I am just giving you an advice so just try this once and see the results. I will give you this much of information about this topic.

As per your description I am telling you that this is not a big problem for you because this problem can be solved by some easy tricks. I want to give you advice to try the wildcard.
    I think it is temporary. So I have to give you to create a note of the opera panel which does not have the proxy setting. I want to give you advice that you can copy it for configuration setting for the opera startups.

I have to say that you have the same problem that I have faced sometime before. So I want to tell you that you should have the whole knowledge about the HTTP proxy exceptions. You utilize HTTP substitute special cases to detour HTTP substitute governs for certain net locales without bypassing the substitute system. Movement that matches HTTP substitute special cases still endures the standard substitute taking care of utilized by the HTTP substitute. On the other hand, when a match happens, some substitute settings are skipped.

As per your problem I have some information regarding to this subject which may or may not be useful to you to solve this problem. When you unite to a Web server utilizing the Internet Protocol (IP) location or Fully Qualified Domain Name (FQDN) on the neighborhood lattice, Microsoft Internet Explorer or Windows Internet Explorer associate through an appointed substitute server even if the Bypass substitute server for local locations alternative is turned on.

Is it accurate to say that it is conceivable to setup an 'exemption to substitute' in either opera or via the iPhone-iPad setup Utility.
    I could probably have either every last item proxied or nothing proxied utilizing the wi-fi lattices setting for my juncture, unfortunately as this is a corporate juncture, I need to continue switching the http substitute setting from manual to off.