Thread: is IE9 compatible with HP smart web printing?

is IE9 compatible with HP smart web printing?

I have recently upgraded my browser from version 8 to 9 but as I haven’t make use of the printing directly from the page, and I am about to use that but not sure about it, but the thing is like it was perfectly ok with the older version thus expecting the same with the most recent version as well. Thus my question is like is there any one, who had make use of the IE 9 with HP smart web printing, are they both compatible with each other?

Re: is IE9 compatible with HP smart web printing?

off course it is compatible with the version that you have installed I can say that for sure thus you should at least try to print any of the documents first so that you can have perfect idea about the internet explorer 9 and its feature as well.

I am having problem with the printing, what could the problem any idea?

There might be so many problem with the printing but as starting from the software you should try to get the latest drivers for the product that you are using, I mean to say you should have to have latest driver for your printer, because IE9 might not support the older driver that is installed in your machine.

Hence at this moment you can have option to get either newer driver or else make such printing through another browser.

Remember: In some cases you’ll not get the updated version of the driver from Windows Update thus at this moment you have to get it from manufacturer's respective website.

After installing the driver you should make sure that the browser is running with the administrative rights.

Thanks dude, you are the savior as it is working after changing the drivers.