Thread: opera 11.50 keeps crashing

opera 11.50 keeps crashing

Hi, I have installed opera 11.50 in my PC and I have started getting problem with the browser as whenever I open multiple tabs at a time it just keeps crashing and with the help of task manager I have to close it, or else just the machine gets stuck and seems to be working.

I have seen many thread and too may tech sites as well and the reason that I got generally was like the operating system that we use and windows 7 is the major causes that we have with the browser. So is this happening because of that?

Need suggestion.

Re: opera 11.50 keeps crashing

Thought windows 7 is the exception but still you should try to describe the pattern for the crashes, or else it would be difficult for us as well to resolve the problem.

Because there might be too many issue that could causes such a problem.

according to me you should try to get the most recent version of plugging such as flash player, java, adobe air, shockwave etc for the browser because they are the only reason causing such a unexpected crashing. I have done the same thing and after installing them I haven’t get any such problem, and while downloading any make sure that they are compatible with the windows 7 so that you’ll have no such problem again ever.

Well this is getting progressively damage, I mean to say first of all it was just because of the multiple tabs but not whenever I try to download any file from the opera itself the browser crashes. I'm not sure but I think from time to time the Opera Unite might also causes crashes, isn’t it?

And moreover this I had tried to change the process precedence of the Opera, but only provoked the problem. And hence I have keep it again to default but still the same thing is happening.

I think the browser that you are using is corrupted for sure and thus you are having such a problem with it, or it might be possible that the setup from which you have installed it might be damaged already, thus according to me you should try to get the another setup for your PC and then install it again,

You can download it from its respective official website only, no need to get it from any other sources. And before installing new one don’t forget to uninstall the previous one and make sure that you deleted all the cache from the registry. You can make use of cleaner or the remover program as well for uninstalling.

Thanks for the suggestion guys, as you were right there could be some problem with the setup only, because after installing through another setup doesn’t cause any such problem.