Thread: Internet Explorer 9 using bold font only

Internet Explorer 9 using bold font only

Hi, I have installed most recent version of internet explorer in my PC and I have started getting problem with it, though this couldn’t be problem but till it gets resolved it is just problem only to me.

From the day I have installed it I am getting bold font only, but instead of that I am expecting the normal font.

Any idea how can I fix this problem?

Re: Internet Explorer 9 using bold font only

See this is not the problem but still as I am not very much sure about the newer version but IE 8 doesn’t have any such facility in it, as you can only set the font but not such a attributes as well.

But still you should try to change it as it may help you either.

1. So first of all just open the internet potation and that you’ll get under tool menu.

2. As the window appeared on the screen you have to make changes in the font settings that you’ll find under “general” tab and would be displayed at the bottom of the window.

3. So if there would be any such options for bold you have to uncheck it. and click on apply and then ok.

4. Restart the browser.

Well there are so many pages which has their own attributes set that we cannot changed and if you are getting bold font on some of the page only, then let me tell you that you can only avoid this, but won’t change it however.

Thus for doing that just open the same internet option window as mentioned by the above user and then through the accessibility option you have to check the checkboxes present over there.

I have done this but still I am having the same problem. And I have seen other browser are working perfectly and that’s why I am not getting what could be the problem with this browser, anyways thanks for the suggestion.

If you are still getting the same problem with the browser then you should try to reset the browser as it will wiped out all the previous data which is been stored previously.

And if you don’t want to lose them you can have option to reset only particular setting but I am not sure whether resetting particular setting will resolve the issue or not.

I am not getting what do you mean by your own title only, but still I would like to suggest you that you should try to uninstall and reinstall Internet Explorer 9 in your PC so that all the missing and the corrupted files would be replaced and you’ll be able to get the normal font only.
    If possible then don’t try to install the same as you were having previously, rather try to use another setup.

I haven’t used it ever before, but still I can say that this is nothing but the error only, thus I strongly recommend you that you should try to make use of another browser such as either Mozilla FireFox, or google chrome, or safari and there are so many apart from this as well.

Thanks for the suggestion guys as I didn’t got the perfect solution but after reinstallation, the problem was disappeared.