Thread: Online games are not working properly on Internet Explorer 9

Online games are not working properly on Internet Explorer 9

Hello o have installed the Internet Explorer 9 web browser on mine system and everything on the system working fine without any issue but I have small issue on mine Internet Explorer 9. From last one week whenever try to play the online game on mine Internet Explorer 9 gives different error or I am not able to play the online game like some mine online game won’t load and some time I am not able to work with the functions and screen may go black when playing a online game. Now I don’t what to do and how to solve this issue, can anyone suggest on this issue and so that I can solve mine issue.

Re: Online games are not working properly on Internet Explorer 9

Might be you have issue on the Microsoft Silverlight, to play the any online game you need to updated the latest Microsoft Silverlight on your system and after that you can get ride the issue. if you have installed the latest Microsoft Silverlight and after that also your facing this same issue and then I think you have issue on the Microsoft Silverlight and so therefore I would suggest you make uninstall the Microsoft Silverlight and after that install it again.

To play any online game you need to require Java and so therefore I make sure you have installed the Java add-ons on your system and after that try to play the online games. There might be case like your Java add-ons get older version and this necessary to make updated the all add-ons on your internet explorer.

The Adobe Flash player must be causing your issue and so therefore I think you need to make reinstall the Adobe Flash player on your system and after that play the online game.

Make sure your add-ons are installed and enabled. To check this open the internet explorer and after that make lick on the tools and then choose the internet options. Now on the internet options go to the program tab and under that make click on the Manage add-ons button. Now on the Manage add-ons windows select the elect Run without Permissions on the show drop down selection. Once you done and after that make sure you have enabled everything and then restart the internet explorer and after that go through your issue.

Just follow up the below command and after that let me know the issue. to do this make click on the start icon and after that click on the run. Now on the run type:
    regsvr32 jscript.dll and after that click on the ok button. Now in the same way do the below command:
    regsvr32 vbscript.dll
    Once you done and after that reboot the system for best result.

If above solution won’t work to solve the issue and then I would like to suggest you to make reset your internet explorer and after that updated the internet explorer. For more information you can go through the here.

I think the game which you’re playing that won’t support the internet explorer and so therefore I would like to suggest you to go through the below steps: open the internet explorer and under that make click on the tools and then select the internet options. Now on the internet options go to the Compatibility View Settings and under that make check mark on the Display all websites in Compatibility View on Compatibility View Setting section. Apply this setting on internet explorer and then let me know the issue.

Try to make sure your facing the same issue on another browser on your system and if you’re not facing the any issue then I think you have issue on the internet explorer and so therefore I would like to suggest you to make reinstall the internet explorer and after that let me know the issue.