Thread: Getting “Page cannot be displayed” error message while loading page on Internet Explorer 9

Getting “Page cannot be displayed” error message while loading page on Internet Explorer 9

Hello I have installed the windows operating system on mine system and I have installed the Internet Explorer 9. Everything on the system working fine but I have small issue on mine Internet Explorer 9. From last some days mine Internet Explorer 9 loading website very slowly and in between I get the error message saying that:” Page cannot be displayed”. Now I don’t know how to solve this issue, can anyone suggest on this issue and so that I can solve mine issue.

Re: Getting “Page cannot be displayed” error message while loading page on Internet Explorer 9

Add-ons might be causing the issue and so therefore I would like to suggest you to start the internet explorer No Add-ons and after that let me know the issue. to start the internet explorer in No Add-ons go to the start and after that make click on the all programs. Now on the all program make click on the internet explorer and under that select the internet explorer (no No Add-ons). Now your browser will start without No Add-ons and after that make sure your able to open the website or not.

Re: Getting “Page cannot be displayed” error message while loading page on Internet Explorer 9

First of all make sure you have proper internet connection on your system. The error message sounds like you have issue on the internet connection and so therefore I would like to suggest you to make sure that your internet connection proper

Try to reset the TCP/IP and after that you’re able to solve the issue. To reset the TCP/IP you need to go through the below steps: first make click on the start icon and after that click on the run. Now on the run type cmd and after that click on the ok button. Now you will get the command prompt and under that type the below command and after that press the enter key:
    netsh int ip reset c:\resetlog.txt
    netsh winsock reset catalog
    Now once you finish this all command and after that reboot the system for best result.

Might your third party software are conflict with the internet explorer and so therefore I would like to suggest you to make disable the all third party software like antivirus and firewall on your system and after that make open the website that wont load.

I think you have issue on the modem or router and so therefore I would like to suggest you to make reset the router or modem on your system and after that let me know the issue. To reset the router and modem just disconnect the wire that hook up the computer to the modem and after that restart the system. Once you restarted the system and after that turn on the modem or router on your system and after that reconnect the cable that are removed. Now make sure your network cables are securely connected and after that start the internet explorer.

I think your facing this issue due to the browsing history and so therefore I would like to suggest you to make delete the all browsing history on the internet explo0rer 9 and after that let me know the issue. to delete this browsing history open the internet explorer and after that make click on the tools and after that click on the internet options. Now on the internet options go to the Browsing history section and after that make click on the delete button. now you will get the windows and under that make check mark on the Preserve Favorites website data check box, Temporary Internet Files check box, Cookies check box, history check box and InPrivate Filtering data check box. Now once you make checkmark on this and after that makes click on the delete button on the bottom. Now close the browser and after that restart it gain and then let me know the issue.

Its sound likes you have issue on the internet explorer and so therefore I think by resetting the internet explore you can solve the issue and so therefore I would like to suggest you to make reset the internet explorer and after that your bale to solve the issue.

If above all solution not working to solve the issue and then I would like to suggest you to make uninstall the internet explorer and after that install it again. Go to the control panel and under that make click on the add/remove program if you’re using the windows XP or uninstall program if you’re using the windows 7 or windows vista. Now on the add/remove or uninstall program make click on the internet explorer and after that select the delete. Now once you delete the internet explorer and after that reboot the system and then install the internet explorer.

Try to make system restore on your system and after that your bale to solve the issue. to make system restore go to the start ---- all programs --- accessories --- system tools ---- system restore. Now on the system restore make click on the different restore point and after that click on the next. Now here enter the date before encountering the issue and after that make systemrestore.