Thread: Unable to send email with jpeg's/mp3's attachment to a Verizon phone using Opera's email client

Unable to send email with jpeg's/mp3's attachment to a Verizon phone using Opera's email client

I hope you all have read the title properly, so what I am saying is that is this problem with you all as well. Every time I send this email I get an error message saying Wap Encoding Error. I really don’t know what to do in the situations like these, can you all please suggest me some help. I am desperately waiting to get some breakthrough this problem. So that’s what I want to say here. I have tired couple of solutions for me but none of them are working for me, so what do you have to say about that, can you please suggest me some solution as soon as possible here.

Re: Unable to send email with jpeg's/mp3's attachment to a Verizon phone using Opera's email client

Well there is a simple solution for you and what you have to do is change the outgoing encoding in Opera to UTF-8. I think that will be effective for you, surely it would work out very well for the yahoo and Gmail as well. So check out this new method and get back to me if that works out good.

Re: Unable to send email with jpeg's/mp3's attachment to a Verizon phone using Opera's email client

Thanks a lot for all the solutions that you have given here, but sad to say that I have tried this method and no it did not work for me at all. if there anything that you would like to suggest to me and if there is an answer for you then do let me know as soon as possible. Well I am sorry that I did not mention about this in the above thread that I have already tried with the method, so I am very much sorry for that, so start giving me some solutions for the same. do let me know as soon as possible on what do you all think about it.

Change the extension of the mp3 file to the .mid format. The server will not bloack at all that’s for sure. So check out for that and let me know if that works out for you. well I have tried with the same solution sometimes ago and that worked for me. so that’s why I am asking for you to give a try as well. I don’t know much about the jpeg file but I am quite sure that mp3 file sending in the .mid file format will not give any problem at all, that’s for sure.

Check out for the file name make sure that you use any short file names before attaching anything on to it. I think that would be a perfect suggestion that I can give you at this moment of time. Also check in the source of the file if the sending part is the multipart mixed. So that’s what I am saying here, do look at the same. so next time you are putting up a file name make sure that you add the file name as a very short one and make sure you give a proper spaces between them. so that’s what you need to do and I am sure that it will be of good help for you.