Thread: Newsgroup which does not exist constantly appears in my newsgroup list in Opera

Newsgroup which does not exist constantly appears in my newsgroup list in Opera

I don’t know how to get a fix for this problem, so that’s what I am saying here. well the problem is that I am getting to see all the news group items in all the lsit, so can you all please tell me why is that happening, any solutions that you have on the same then do let me know as soon as possible on the same. well the newsgroups that are not existing at all then I don’t think so there is any need to get it. I hope this is pretty much clear to you for what I am saying here, anything else that you want to know then do let me know about it as soon as possible. Also I do get a lot of pop ups saying that it is an error, no such gropu exists. How to avoid that error, please do let me know as soon as possible on the same.

Re: Newsgroup which does not exist constantly appears in my newsgroup list in Opera

Ok that is indeed strange haven’t come across any problems like these surely seems to me as a bug for me and hence that’s what I am saying here. better report this to the concerned people about the same and I am sure that they will be coming out with the respective solution that s what I feel here, do go ahead and try out with the solutions that I have given you, hope so that will be of good help fro you, so go ahead and give a bug report to them abput the same and lets see if that turns out to be useful for you.

Re: Newsgroup which does not exist constantly appears in my newsgroup list in Opera

Well no need of doing that I have got a definite solution for the problem. So what I was saying that follow the steps, that I am giving you here and I am sure it will be of good help fro you, so do follow it
    1) Go to the menu
    2) Now select the newsgroup
    3) There you will be getting to see all the newsgroups. Now clear out the unwanted newsgroups that are giving you popups.
    So that’s what you need to do and that should be the perfect suggestion for you.

Great man thanks for the solutions that you have given here, appreciate the efforts that you have given here, so thanks a ton for the same. I was really not knowing about that and after getting to know about the suggestions of your snow it has really worked out for me, the newsgroup are also not re appearing as it used to do before. Well the solution does works out perfectly well for me and all the credit goes to you guys for that, thanks a ton for the same.