Thread: Unable to follow contacts which have additional email addresses in Opera

Unable to follow contacts which have additional email addresses in Opera

It is a very huge issue that I have come across opera which I would like to share it with you all. Well I have seen that if you add a email address to the existing account then it will not get tracked at all. That’s what the issue is. The contact will show that the contact is followed but it does not appear in the followed sections that’s what the issue is. I don’t know what’s the issue is did anyone here end up getting some fix for this issue? if yes then please do notify me about the same. I am waiting for the necessary help from you all on the same.

Re: Unable to follow contacts which have additional email addresses in Opera

You will not believe that this is a bug since almost 3 years I am amazed that you found this big now. So what I want to say is that I have reported this bug with the opera people and I am expecting that they will respond to me soon with the fixes. Let’s hope that they will do that as soon as possible, so that’s what I am expecting here. Even I am interested in finding some solution for the problem, don’t know if anyone here has come across a solution for the same but I think it is better to leave upon the developers to solve the issue, that’s what I am hoping for. Hope so they will do that for us.

I want to know which version of opera are you using can you all please tell me? Since I have heard that Build 1065 which is implemented in the Opera 11.10 does solves this issue. With the help of the Gmail imap support I think the issue will be much reduced, that’s what I think and feel over here. so that’s what I want to say here. if you want more information on that then I would advise you to have a look at this link and probably you will get all the information right there only. So that’s what you need to do and let me know if that was of any good use for you, so that’s it from my side for you.

Ok with the help of the imap support what I feel is that there will be IMAP trash and spam folders now which I think will make us feel better, that’s what I feel and I really don’t think so there are many major changes done in the new version of the opera 11.10 that you are talking about. I don’t know about 11.50 version since I have not installed it yet. Well I have heard that 12th alpha version will be coming soon and I am sure that it will come up with some fixes. Lets hope that some fixes will be coming soon as possible.

I really don’t think so 12th version has come up with some specific solution for the issue. so have you checked with the features such that it has the fix for the mail problem? Any idea about it then do let me know as soon as possible.

No as such nothing has been heard about it. Well what I feel is that it is too early to say something about it at this stage. So that’s what I am saying here. right now what I think is that it is best to elave upon the developers to get a fix for the problem, that’s what I think would be the ideal solution at this moment of time, that’s what I think and feel over here, so that’s it from my side for you all, hope you do have a good look at the same and let me know if there is anything else that you need to know here.