Thread: Should I be informed of the unavailability of the Opera Link

Should I be informed of the unavailability of the Opera Link

Guys what do you all think about this, can you all please tell me if you do get any kind of information stuff such as if the opera link is going to be made unavailable or not? What do you all have to say about it? Please do let me know as soon as possible, so that’s what I am saying here. also if they are not having that feature then I think that they should implement this feature as soon as possible, that’s what I think over here. so what do you all have to say about it can you all please respond me with any answer, if possible then do reply it as soon as possible over here.

Re: Should I be informed of the unavailability of the Opera Link

Well what I am saying here is that if you talk about the notification then I really don’t think so it is yet made available, so don’t think that is an option right here now. So what I am saying is that had if they had made enabled then would you have been able to watch out for the messages and all. I really don’t think so you would have been enabled to do so. That’s why I am not understanding why is this happening or so. that’s why I am saying that better don’t talk about that feature getting enabled in the opera, that’s what I want to say here.

See I am not able to understand the question that you are asking here right now. Actually what do you want to know is it that you should be informed of the unavailability by the opera people? Is that you are expecting or something else? I am very much sorry to say that I am not able to understand what kind of question are you trying to ask, do let me know as soon as possible for the same, so that’s what I am saying here. do let me know what exactly are you trying to ask, so that I can answer it out for you.

Dude what I am asking is that in case if I have to visit a certain link from the opera and I found in the middle of the process that it is not working at all, then I will be really affected by that. So what I am asking is that is there any feature by which I will be getting to see this unavailability message as soon as I get into the browser, so what do you all have to say about it. any answers that you all would like to ask me over here then do let me know as soon as possible, so that’s what I am saying here. hope you might have understood the question that I have asked here, do let me know as soon as possible.

Yes the specific feature is there and you have to make sure that you have to enable that feature so that you will be getting that messages, so that’s what I am saying here. You have the option of working in the offline mode as well. So that’s what I am saying here. Hope you did get the necessary information on the same, so that’s what I am saying here. make sure you do as what I have said here and do let me know if that works out for you or not, so that’s it from my side for you all. hope that works out.