Thread: Suggestions for improvement in private browsing for opera

Suggestions for improvement in private browsing for opera

I have the opera 11. And it has the private browsing feature in it. It will be the useful feature if you like to browse the content without it gets tracked. I like it. But it actually needed to be get some improvement to be one of the best for protecting .so what are your suggestions which need to be added so that it will get improved.

Re: Suggestions for improvement in private browsing for opera

Yes the feature is nice one. My suggestions to get it improved are:

• When we open the private windows. While it is open you should be able to open the recently closed tab in it.
    • Private windows will have to delete the content of the opened windows which is in private mode when we close the particular window.
    • While typing the link in the address bar and when you click on the site it need to be open in the protected mode itself and it ask user if he want to open the site in the protected mode or normal.

Yes I agree with him it need to open the recently closed tab in private window only 1+ from me for this feature. and yes content need to be get deleted when the window gets closed but only for that window and not for all the window. Session has some sort of problem for me.so opera has to think about it and improve the features since its nice that we can able to browse privately.

I am also using private browsing in opera and my suggestions are

• When you right click on the link there should be the option which will be used to open the window in private mode.
    • One of the problem I have pointed out is that if you open the private window after while when the open the normal window if you close the normal window . the entire session gets closed.so this doesn't have to happen.

Some suggestions from me:

• Opera has to check that the which windows are running in the private mode. And if any normal window is get closed the opera should save the data of the session without stopping the entire session.
    • There need to be some settings which need to be get configured for the particular url. So if the url need to be get opened it need to be opened automatically in the private mode. Since some of the sites which always need to be get protected some of e.g. is a bank site.

I don’t think it need to be get improved I like the way opera has added the feature for us. I like its features while we browse the sites using the private browsing cookies are not get stored and other files are also not storing on our hard drive. And also the browsers delete all the history while using so no one can know what you have done.

Yes the feature need slight improvement:

• There need to be the options settings in the opera so if we want the the browser need to be get started in protected mode itself.
    • Need the content blocker which can be used with the private browsing. So if some ads which we don’t want to see it need to be blocked.

Today the all the browser using the private browsing feature but opera private browsing feature was different compared to other web browsers like chrome, Firefox. So biggest advantage is that you can browse the one site in the normal mode and other site in the other site in the private mode at the same time this not available in any of the browser. Therefore I like the opera private browsing and I don’t think there need to be any improvement.

The suggestions I have seen here are good .one of the feature suggested by one user is I like most that right clicking on the any url need to have option to open that url in the private mode. This feature need to be added by the opera in there next build of browser. Other thing I like is the content blocking yes the content blocking has to be there since sometimes some sites has the adware’s which can cause the problem so if content blocking will be there we can able to block the ads shown on the site so get more protection for us.