Thread: Unable to post batch photos in Google+ using Opera

Unable to post batch photos in Google+ using Opera

I am using opera web browser version 10.50 in windows XP .and currently facing the problems in it. I have Google plus account. But whenever I try to drag the photos from the folder where I have store it to the Google plus add photos page I cannot able to add the photos there. So I am little bit confused about which is causing actual problem. Is this due to the opera browser or due to the Google plus. Can anyone provide me the help to solve the problem?

Re: Unable to post batch photos in Google+ using Opera

If the drag and drop is not working in the Google plus then I will suggest you to use file uploading. While you click add the image you will get an option to select the file. Select the images which you want to upload. And then click ok. It will add the images to the Google plus.

I haven’t tried the Google plus over the opera .I think the problem can be in the Google plus itself. Since Google plus is in the beta phase right now and so it can cause such a problem. It can be the bug in the Google plus. So give them the feedback with the what problem you are facing, if the problem is causing to many of the users then they will provide the solution to resolve the issue. So wait for the solution to come out by the Google for goggle plus.

I think this problem is actually related to the browser only. I think opera has some problem while using dragging it. So try to use other browser like Firefox or internet explorer or safari browser .since when I try to use the Google plus with other browsers except opera it is working perfectly.

i am having the same problem. i am using IE8.0 and firefox4.0.1

I am using opera from many years. So what I know regarding browser is that opera is the only browser which doesn’t support the feature of dragging and dropping in it. And drag and drop is not available for use and it is under development. So I will suggest you to use either the other browser if you want drag and drop else use the file browser.