Thread: Opera mini 6.2 is available for android

Opera mini 6.2 is available for android

When anyone asks me, which is top browser for mobile phone then I always recommend to opera mini. Recently opera mini is also compatible for android phones. I am excited with these features of opera mini. Recently I have heard opera mini 6.2 is available for android user. Therefore, I am deciding to upgrade my opera mini 6.1 to opera mini 6.2. However, before upgrading, I want detail information about opera mini 6.2.

Re: Opera mini 6.2 is available for android

This new version form of Opera Mobile 6.2 emphasizes old top picks for example Opera Turbo and Opera Link. It likewise acquaints a just took the ribbon off new emphasize with Opera Mobile, squeeze-to-zoom. Spot the ideal level of zoom for your survey joy without trading off speed or information squeezing while utilizing Opera Turbo. You will be stunned at how sharp and effortless to peruse the text is on all zoom levels.

This opera mini 6.2 is open free source but for a trial period. If you want to download full version then you have to pay some charge for this opera mini. You will get limited feature if you download trail version of opera mini 6.2.

This opera mini 6.2 performance is much increase then previous version of opera mini. Like previous version of opera mini, this opera mini 6.2 is also easy to handle with additional features. As a substitute for totally load a page, Opera Mini sends a request to a devoted server where the page is transform for the mobile phone, which recoveries a great deal of movement.