Thread: Opera mini 6.1 is not connecting

Opera mini 6.1 is not connecting

I am huge fan of internet because when I face any problem I just got solution from internet. Most of the time, I use internet on opera mini browser in mobile phone. However, I face one problem while using opera mini 6.1 it not connecting to internet. Therefore, I try to surf internet on integrated browser of my mobile to check connection setting but it works fine. Still I cannot use integrated browser because it works like a flawless. So friend can you tell me solution about this problem.

Re: Opera mini 6.1 is not connecting

First, make sure that your mobile phone has a signal. Since you try not to have an Internet connection designed, please arrange one now-see the installation directions for additional portions. Some mobile phones could need that you unequivocally permit Opera Mini to interface to the Internet. You might need to pick to permit Opera Mini to join when you try to gain entrance to within the web based world pages.

Sometimes due temporary loss signal also opera mini not connecting. Guarantee your mobile phone has an indicator, and attempt enacting the channel again. With some mobile phones, you should to guarantee that your mobile phone’s WAP browser is not running when you feel the need to utilize Opera Mini.

You said that only opera mini 6.1 is not connecting but opera mini 11.0 or integrated browser is connecting it means that there is problem in opera mini 6.1. First, you tell me from which link you have downloaded this opera mini because there are some sites whose applications contain bugs means after downloading that application shows some error like not working properly, cannot connect to internet etc. try to download opera mini from opera official websites because they upload clean application, which not harms our device also.

Still you getting this problem after following those solutions then try to reinstall that opera mini 6.1.first uninstall opera mini and then again install opera mini or you want you can download fresh copy from internet and then install that fresh copy. I am sure you will face this problem again.