Thread: Saved pages is not opening in opera mini 6.1

Saved pages is not opening in opera mini 6.1

I have saved many web pages in opera mini 5.0. However, after upgrading opera mini 5.0 to opera mini 6.1 I cannot open those saved pages, which I store in opera 5.0. Those saved pages are showing in opera mini 6.1 but unable to open those pages. I try to search on internet about this problem but I did not get any solution about this. Therefore, anyone who knows solution they can share please.

Re: Saved pages is not opening in opera mini 6.1

When I try to open the saved pages of opera mini 5.0 in opera mini 6.1, it not opens. When I search on internet about this problem, I found that this new opera mini 6.1 was implementing with new features in the transcoders (those fancy servers Opera Mini connects to). This opera mini 6.1 supports OBML format pages. If you want to open your saved pages then you have to convert those pages in OBML format.

Opera has promise that they will released nest version of Opera mini 6.1. This newest version of opera mini comes with feature of supporting MHTML page format. So that now we can open MHTML web pages.

I re-instated Opera Mini 6 on my Symbian s60 v2 mobile phone. Proceeding the time when re-installing I went down the Save Page organizer (the organizer in the instatement catalog), following I completed introducing I restored the Saved page envelope but when I opened the recovered-page on my opera mini my recovered-pages where not reflecting. What is up with this? The saved pages where all recovered with Opera Mini 6. All I did was once more down, uninstall, re-install, and restore.

I have just upgraded my opera mini to 6.1. I have observed that the format is change for saving pages. So now, I am searching some type of converter, which can convert MHTML file to OBML file.