Thread: Updates available for opera mini 6.1 in android

Updates available for opera mini 6.1 in android

I am using opera mini browser in my android phone. However, from last week I am facing some problem. When I heard that opera so I have decided to update my opera mini. I have also heard that this opera mini fixes many issues, which is happening in previous version of opera mini. However, I am not confirm about the new opera mini friend I need your help to find is it correct news that which I have heard.

Re: Updates available for opera mini 6.1 in android

Yes, friend you have heard correct news opera mini 6.1 is now available which is compatible for android operating system phone. So do not waste time and update your opera mini to opera mini 6.1.

Yesterday I also updated opera mini 6.1 of my android phone. Really, friend what a great experience I got after using this browser. This updated version of opera mini compress Web Pages so they load faster web pages. Through this, you can also save money on data charges. This opera mini 6.1 improves the speed and performance of the browser. It is work great with the android phone or honeycomb tablets.

Opera Mini was pressed with a broad go of engaging emphasizes that remind of the desktop essence of the requisition, as well as with a sequence of proficiencies particular to a versatile browser. The Opera Mini 6.1 for Android mobile browser is making good to go for download via the Android Market here.

Opera Mini was pressed with a broad go of engaging emphasizes that remind of the desktop essence of the requisition, as well as with a sequence of proficiencies particular to a versatile browser. The Opera Mini 6.1 for Android mobile browser was made good to go for download via the Android Market here. This updation is also available in open free source on android market.

In the event that I actually fix Opera Mini 6.1 (introductory form or update) and make a point not to synchronize with Opera Link, spotless screen on requisition begin is show for 2 seconds. I hold a large number of links and practice search synchronized by Opera Link, and when I lessen the number of connections by 3 times, the chance to see unadorned screen is decrease too for comparative component. I don't had this situation on past Opera Mini 6.0, it began to happen from Opera Mini 6.1, and is introduce in final redesign, as well.

I really thank opera for this updates. This updated version are comes with more additional features like those that open web pages just like on a computer in fully standards-compliant. This version is also providing speed dial launches so that you can switch to your favorite browser on a single click.