Thread: Bookmark panel doesn't appear very quickly in opera

Bookmark panel doesn't appear very quickly in opera

Hello friends I am having some problem with the bookmark panel in the opera I haven’t been able to see that in this newer version, I have been using it to bookmark pages in the previous version but now when I have got a newer version I am just unable to do that and I am facing lots of problem can any one help me with this? Have anyone faced such similar issues than please share your ideas with me to give me some hint?

Re: Bookmark panel doesn't appear very quickly in opera

Well by hearing this I can remember only about one thing what one of my friend did and faced the same problem it was like he dint installed opera mini with clean installation he just replaced the user files and try to install it manually it was successfully don’t but it created the problem like this some tabs not opening everything very slow in process and all so I think you need to do a clean installation and I would be saying that clean installation is highly recommended with this and this is the only method by which you can get complete and nicely working opera browser and you can even do with the upgrading option when there is an option of do you want to upgrade the opera you can do that and get a new version and with that you need to provide anyone of the two options which would be saying straight in the placed upgradation in the current folder and then the next one would be install to a new folder which the user would be specifying with the automatic transfer of the key and then existing user files and the best thing would be remove the previous one and install the new one with the clean installation this would be the best thing.

I would like to tell you how you can bookmark even if that box is not opening just select all and press enter to find out and then you would be getting a warning dialogue that you are about to open5000 bookmarks no worry you can carry out by pressing ok. The other thing would be try changing my order if it isn’t anything else and may be the sorting is the cause of the delay. And finally if the opera link is enabled just disable it.

This new version has been found with many problem and i think this is also one of the problem for this browser or may be the bug in it so quit using this browser and try some other till some better version is launched for opera.