Thread: Google+ menu bar not appearing in the opera 11 browser

Google+ menu bar not appearing in the opera 11 browser

Hello friend my opera browser has been missing the Google+ menu bar I have been trying a lot but the avatar, a notifications button, and share button in the upper right corner, have been missing in it and am not able to get it can anyone help me to get it please suggest me something.

Re: Google+ menu bar not appearing in the opera 11 browser

Hello friend I have worked around with this and I have some solution for this and I think the agent spoofing seems that I can get the google+ working for you for sure for that I woud be simply asking you to add the AppleWebKit/535.1 to the user sting and I am doing this by ISP|id string in opera:config. And there would be no additional identify ad or mask as the required and as far they would be having to test it and I think everything would be working fine with this.

This has been working for sure I have been carrying out the same process but I would like to tell the other user that they might be getting the errors like youtube about having a outdated browser anyways don’t worry about this still your work would be done you don’t need to panic and the youtube would be recommended the opera browser as a modern browser and may be youtube is not supporting this browser as far as I am able to think.

This is the same thing which you would be able to find when you are doing this with the Safari/535.1 but over there it doesn’t affect anything the warning can be simply closed and the can be made as identify the firefox to make it go away. Well I would be asking you to only consider the opera modern enough for the youtube. Over the Plus when you would be trying to click on the modern browser link there is only the IE, firefox and then chrome and the safari, and with all this.

Guys I have some other update which might help you a bit if you can try to use the AppleWebKit/535.1 instead the Safari/535.1 and the G+ would be still working nicely with this and then youtube warning would be going away with that and though there has been similar lots of problem and I hope the solution would be coming up for all of them from the developers.

I would be saying that there are so many problems with this browser I would be asking you to skip this browser and try to use some other browser and this would be surely helping you out; other browsers have been working fine with everything so I think that would be better choice instead of working hard with the opera browsers.

This worked guys thanks for helping me and making this thread useful and i knew you guys would be helping me out of this and that happened thanks again and keep helping me in future too.