Thread: Can Fonts be customized on the opera web pages

Can Fonts be customized on the opera web pages

Friends I have been using safari from long and I have been using it for its better font and view and I am new for the opera and I am liking it but I have got some problem with the font and I want to change it is there any chance any step by which I can do that then please tell me that help me with this? I have been wondering if this would have been possible I would have been lucky?

Re: Can Fonts be customized on the opera web pages

Hello I don’t think this is true but still we can try this out with a css style over with the keyboard shortcut
    Ctlr 1=Go to page, "javascript: (function( ){var newSS, styles='*{font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif !important; color:black !important; font-size:17px !important;line-height: 1.35em !important;}:link, :link *{color:\x23002989 !important;}:visited,:visited *{color:\x230E2461 !important;}';if(document.createStyleSheet){document.createStyleSheet('javascript:'+styles);}else{ne wSS=document.createElement('link');newSS.rel='stylesheet';newSS.href='data:text/css,'+escape(styles); document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0].appendChild(newSS);}})()"
    And I hope this would be working out for you.

This can be possible if you try to edit your browser.css and just check the
    opera:config#UserPrefs|BrowserCSSFile and then add a line to it as html * { font-family: helvetica, arial, sans-serif;!important; }
    I hope this would be giving you some idea because this has been giving me lots of clue and help and because of this i have been able to solve the problem. Anyways there has been number of problem with this version and i wonder that this would be solved or not because from the time the newer version has been launched i have found there are number of problem and they have been asked to get solved by the developers but many of other version has been launched but the solution haven't been found till now so i think this would be bit tough too.

I personally think that changing the custom font would be reducing the performance and I think we can be better off with using the web fonts and the clients typography and then engine handles all of them.