Thread: Now opera bit unwell compared to chrome

Now opera bit unwell compared to chrome

Guys I have been using the opera browser from 1996 and have found it really nice and was really happy with this but from some years I have been very sad with this and I have been finding many problems with the opera and I have found that there are very less problem in the chrome compared to the opera is that right share up your views guys this has been a big question for me and I want to know how many of you support to me?

Re: Now opera bit unwell compared to chrome

I would be supporting you for sure this has been really a big problem I wonder opera has been such a old browser but rather skipping out all the problems they have been struggling in their latest’s updates and all and I have been a good user of the opera but now I am not liking it because of its speed and all it has been really bad and they are very disappointing.

Well friends I have been using opera from long and has been still using it and I know that they have been built up with a nice gui and they are a bit heavy browser compared to other browser and they can make your ram memory use 100% if it is very low and then your pc can hang up stop responding get timeout and that’s the reason why the problem has been faced by the people and google also has got some problem but they are ok for a time been I think opera has been facing a bit bad time right now with some of the users but they would be solving all this problem.

I would like to say that i always liked the opera's speed and lightness, and that i like its originality in Opera there have been many of the features what i have been liking a lot. And i think chrome is a very simple browser and guys loving the best GUI and all best appearance would always like to be with the opera and so as i am with it.

I don’t know much about the opera as I have been using the google from long and I have found that they have been really impressive and the users using that browser would never switch back to any other browser because none of them has been found as quick as them and even opera has been not a match with it and I would say that opera has many features but that’s what has been slowing down the browser so I think that’s not actually a good option with the opera to have so many extra features which has been really a big problem I think many of the plugins have been already installed in this browser and that has been making it very tuff to use and very slow and the google chrome has been very simple and very easy to use. And I think they are the best browser for this time and none of the browsers have been comparative to it Mozilla has been nice but that’s too not in that speed with the google chrome so I think if opera has been creating so many problem why to bare the pain with it instead not to have the better browsers.

Chrome is best with the performance and the Opera is better in the Appearance and the GUI so i think both of them are different and have been built on different platforms so they are different form both of them but when there is a question which browser to use then i think that the Chrome would be a better one.