Thread: Opera 11 forcing each webpage to load to fit to width

Opera 11 forcing each webpage to load to fit to width

Guys I have been having a problem with the opera browser as it has been facing to load to fit up to the width and I don’t know how the basics has been changed these were not the problem in the previous version so why now? Opera users can I get some views that are you guys liking this forcing width fitting and all? This has been very frustrating when I am using eBay at that time this behavior is the worst and I just don’t like this at all. Any suggestions to solve this?

Re: Opera 11 forcing each webpage to load to fit to width

I think fit to width has been off in opera by default and this is because you can see that it is not very helpful for most of the sites and there is a checkbox to enable this and you can do enable this in the preference then the webpage. And may be this check box has been clicked true from you some time and this is why you would be having it you can disable that and then see if you get any help from that, and I don’t think this keeps on automatically happening on the opera because I have been using this browser from long time and I have never faced any problem like this so I would never believe if you are having problem with this.

well I would be suggesting that to change this for only the current pages there has been a fit to width button over the status bar zoom popup at the bottom right over the default toolbar setup. I think enabling the fit to width would be fixing the problem of broken pages. And I think the images do fir to the view port by default and then I would be saying click over them to view the 100% of it and then zoom in if you have been in need to it and to change the default to the 100% you would be needing to install the extension that would be helping you out.

Yap this has been very irritating and I have disliked to and I dint knew how to solve this I went through many of the sites but I wasn’t able to solve it and so I just removed it and I am not using it now.

I think this can be an a new bug problem in this version and they need to solve this by coming up with the some better version and I think this has been a problem with many of them one of my friend was having this problem and when he even changed some of the setting he was facing the same problem so I think this has been a bug and many of the users have been facing this. But still I think you can reinstall the application and see if it solved or not because I am not sure that this is a big or not because many of the users have been using it nicely so I think maybe you can be one of them anyway try reinstalling lets see if that helps you.

All the suggestion and discussions are appreciated thanks a lot to try to make out some better points and i would be saying that i am not been properly helped over here i was expecting some thing more better and i hope i would be getting some better help from someone who would be having more knowledge about all this.