Thread: Is there any way to import mail and contacts in opera

Is there any way to import mail and contacts in opera

In my computer I am using opera browser. I like this browser because of it turbo feature. I am using Opera mail client so that I can view all my emails quickly. Now I want to know that is there any way to import contacts and calendar in Opera. if anyone has any idea regarding this then pleased help me. I am waiting for your reply.

Re: Is there any way to import mail and contacts in opera

Yes you can import your contacts in your Opera browser. to import your contacts you have to first click on the Opera button and after that you have to click on the setting option. Now after selecting the Opera option you have to select import and export option and then you have to click on the import opera contacts. by following this procedure you will be able to import your contacts. if you have your contacts in different format then you have to first convert contacts in to adr format and after that you will be able to import.

As far as I know you will not able to import the calendar in your opera mail, but there are extensions available which allow you to use calendar but you will not get any option for notification or adding meeting option. to download the extension you have to click here DOWNLOAD.

Thank you for helping me and after referring your solution i have tried to import my Microsoft outlook contacts but when I don’t know how to convert those contacts in adr format. I have tried to solve this problem by searching on the internet but I didn’t get any solution. Please tell me exact procedure about converting outlook contacts in adr format. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

As you have mentioned in your above post that you done know about how to convert outlook contacts in adr format, to convert the outlook contacts in adr format you need to download outlook express CSV Abook converter by clicking here DOWNLOAD. Now after downloading this you will be able to convert contacts in adr format.