Thread: Unable to upload video to Facebook on Mozilla Firefox

Unable to upload video to Facebook on Mozilla Firefox

Hello I have installed the windows XP operating system on mine system and everything on the system working fine. I have also installed the Mozilla Firefox 5.0 browser on mine system and recently I have updated the Firefox 5 to Firefox 6 but after updating to Firefox 6 I am facing the issue and that is I am not able to upload video to Facebook on Mozilla Firefox. Now I don’t what to do and how to solve this issue. Can anyone suggest on this issue and so that I can solve mine issue.

Re: Unable to upload video to Facebook on Mozilla Firefox

Check the speed of your Internet connection before doing any troubleshooting. Usually some Internet service providers put a building in the upload and therefore the user is not able to upload files. If the ISP has limited the upload speed then the browser will not be able to communicate with the remote server where the video upload and therefore the video is not visible after upload.

Have you tried another browser? There are many browsers that are available online. Google Chrome, Opera, Safari are among them. All browsers have features that are mentioned more or less the same as Mozilla Firefox and therefore can be used instead of Firefox.

I suggest scanning the system with an updated antivirus and you suspect your computer is infected with a virus. Viruses tend to associated with the application files that are used frequently. If such situation occurs after the application will not work correctly and to solve this issue you need to make scan on your updated antivirus.

You may be getting this issue due to the extension and add-ons on your Firefox and so therefore I would like to suggest you to make run the Mozilla Firefox on the safe mode and after that go through your issue.

Try downloading the YouTube uploader is available online. YouTube Uploader is an add-on that can be installed in Mozilla Firefox which can be used for uploading videos to YouTube. Download the application and install Mozilla. Before installing the add-on, update the version of Mozilla Firefox to the latest version is available and then installs the add-on. Once the plug-in is installed, do not face the same problems while uploading videos to YouTube. Once you finish the uploading the video on YouTube and after that you can upload Video on Facebook by giving the YouTube link.

I think there is something wrong with your firefox and so therefore I would like to suggest you to make uninstall the Firefox and after that install lit again.