Thread: Mozilla Firefox 6.0 menu corrupted after updating ATI video drivers

Mozilla Firefox 6.0 menu corrupted after updating ATI video drivers

Hello I have updated the Mozilla Firefox 6.0 on mine windows XP operating system. Everything on the system working fine without any issue but I didn’t have any issue. Recently I have updated the ATI video driver and after updating the ATI video driver mine system mine Firefox 6.0 menu are corrupted and I am not able to work on the Mozilla Firefox 6. Now I don’t what to do, can anyone suggest on this issue and so that I can solve mine issue.

Re: Mozilla Firefox 6.0 menu corrupted after updating ATI video drivers

Try to make windows updated on your system and after that let me know the issue. To make windows updated you need t go through the below steps: first make click on the start icon on the desktop and after that select the control panel. Now on the control panel go to the windows updated and after that make double click on the windows update application. Now on the windows updated application makes click on the check for updated and then install the updated on your system. While doing this make sure you have disabled the automatic windows updated.

As you said that your updated the ATI video drivers and so therefore I would like to suggest you to make below steps and after that let me know the issue. To do these make click on the tools on the Firefox and after that select the web console or Web Developer. Now you will get the windows and under that enter the below code and after that press the enter or click on the evaluate button:
    Components.classes["@mozilla.org/extensions/blocklist;1"].getService(Components.interfaces.nsITimerCallback).notify(null);

Try to turn off the hardware acceleration and then you can solve your issue. To turn off the hardware acceleration you need to go through the below steps: launch the Firefox and after that click on the tools and then select the options. Now on the options go to the advance section and under that go to the general tab. Now on the general tab make uncheck mark on the Use hardware acceleration where available and after that click on the ok button and then restart the firefox again.

May be your getting this issue due to the 3D web graphics (WebGL) and so therefore you need to disable the 3D web graphics (WebGL) and after that you can get ride the issue. To do this on the address bar type: about:config and after that click on the ok button. Now you will get the windows and under that type the webgl.disabled on the filter filed and then on the result make double clicks on the webgl.disabled and set to true.

I think getting this issue due to the driver and so it’s better to rollback the all driver that you have installed. You can also make system restore and so that you can solve the issue.

If your still facing the same issue and then I think your Firefox browser has been corrupted and to solve the issue you need to make reinstall the Firefox 6.0 and then you can solve the issue. I would also suggest you to downgrade to Firefox 5.0 because as you said that you’re not facing the issue on Firefox 5.0.

Even I have faced the same issue and after that I have gone through the lots of solution but nothing helped me to solve mine issue and after that I have made contact with the Support and after that they have solved mine issue and so therefore I would like to suggest you to make contact with the support and after that go through your issue.