Thread: How to update flash on Firefox 6.0

How to update flash on Firefox 6.0

Hello just needs to know how to update the flash on Firefox 6.0. I have recently updated the Firefox 5.0 to Firefox 6.0 on mine windows XP operating system. Everything on the system working fine and I have launched the Firefox 6.0 and after that I have found that mine Flash player not updated and it’s outdated. I have tried to update the Flash player but nothing works me to solve the issue. Now I don’t how to update this can anyone suggests on this issue and so that I can solve mine issue.

Re: How to update flash on Firefox 6.0

Hello I have recently updated the Flash player on mine Firefox and I have just gone through the Adobe website and after that I have installed the latest Flash player 10.3 on mine system and after that I have solved mine issue and so I would like to suggest you to go through site and after that install the latest Flash player.
    Click here to go the website

You can also update the website through the below steps and to do this go through the below: first open the Firefox 6. Web browser and after that make click on the help on the top menu and after that select the about Firefox. Now once you click on this and after that you will get the windows and under that you will get the button called Apply updated and just click on that and once you finish the update ding and after that restart the firefox and after that let me know the issue. I hope this will install the latest Flash player on your Browser.

Might something wrong with your flash player and so therefore you need to uninstall the Flash player that you have installed and after that reinstall the flash player again.