Thread: Unable to Access Add-ons on firefox 6

Unable to Access Add-ons on firefox 6

Hello I have installed the windows XP operating system on mine system and everything on the system working fine without any issue but I have small issue on mine system and that mine new Firefox 6.0 not working. Last night I have updated the firefox 6 and after that when I triode to access the Add-ons through tools and add-ons I didn’t got the any add-ons windows. Now I don’t what to do, can anyone suggest on this issue and so that I can solve mine issue.

Re: Unable to Access Add-ons on firefox 6

Just follow the below steps and after that let me know the issue. As you said that you’re not able to open the Add-ons through the tools and so therefore I would like to suggest you to the below steps: launch the Firefox and after that type the below code on the address bar: about:addons and after that click on the ok button. Now you will add-on windows and through this you can access the add-ons.

Open the Firefox 6.0 on the safe mode and then make sure your bale to get the Add-ons windows or not. To run the Firefox 6.0 on safe mode you need to go through the below steps: first make click on Start and after that select the all programs. Now on the all program choose the Mozilla firefox and select the Mozilla Firefox (safe mode). Now once you done this and after that make sure you’re getting the Add-ons windows or not.

Now if you’re not able to solve the issue then I think you have issue on the Firefox 6.0 browser itself and so therefore I think you need to reinstall or you can also downgrade to earlier one. To do this first uninstall the Firefox 6.0 from add/remove on control panel and after that reboot the system. Once you done this and then you can install the earlier version or you can also reinstall the Firefox 6.0 again.

If you’re not able to solve the issue now also then I’d like to suggest you to make contact with the Firefox support and after that go through your issue. I have faced the same issue and after that I have contacted the support and after that they have solved mine issue and so I would like to suggest you this.