Thread: Firefox 6 keeps crashing while opening any site

Firefox 6 keeps crashing while opening any site

As I have mentioned in the title whenever I try to open any website in Mozilla Firefox 6.0 browser at that time it loads properly and within some seconds Firefox will gets crashed. The problem has started after upgrading my Mozilla Firefox from 5.0 to 6.0. if anyone having the similar problem and have solution regarding this then please help me with it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Re: Firefox 6 keeps crashing while opening any site

If your browser is crashing after loading any flash content related website or while loading any online gaming website then I think you should try to solve this issue by reinstalling the flash player in your computer. I am not sure but you should try this solution. I hope you will get some help from this information.

Sometimes bad extension can also cause this kind of issue and that is why I would like to suggest you that disable all the extension in your Mozilla Firefox browser and after disabling all the extension from your browser you have to restart the browser and after restarting the browser you have to open any website and after that check whether you are getting any issue or not. if you are not getting any problem after that then I think any extension is causing this problem.

Well in my computer there was similar problem occurred and after that I have tried to solve this issue by performing several tricks with my browser but that none of the solution helped me to solve this issue and after that I have tried to solve this issue by creating new profile in my browser.

If you want to create new profile in your browser then you have to first open the start menu and after that you have to type firefox.exe –Profile Manager in start menu search box and after typing that you have to hit enter button and after that you have to click on the create profile button and then you have to type the name of the profile and then click on the finish button. Now after doing that you have to start the browser with new profile and then check whether you are getting the same problem or not.

Well if you are still getting the same problem after crating the new profile also then I think you should try to solve this issue by uninstalling Firefox 6.0 from your computer and after uninstalling the Firefox run the Ccleaner and then restart the computer and after that install the browser again and see what the result is.

Creating the new profile in for Mozilla Firefox has done the trick. According to your given suggestion I have created new profile for Mozilla Firefox browser and after that when I start the browser at that time it worked fine. Now whenever I open any site at that time Mozilla Firefox does not get crashed. Thank you for helping me.