Thread: Mozilla Firefox 5.01 freezing while Streaming videos

Mozilla Firefox 5.01 freezing while Streaming videos

Hello recently I have installed the Mozilla Firefox 5.01 web browser on mine system and before that I use the internet explorer. Everything on the system working fine without any issue but from last one week when I try to watch the Streaming videos on mine Mozilla Firefox 5.01 web browser freezes and after that I need to close the Mozilla Firefox 5.01 to solve this issue. I have liked to views video on the YouTube. Can anyone suggest on this issue and so that I can solve mine issue.

re: Mozilla Firefox 5.01 freezing while Streaming videos

Its sounds like you have issue on the flash player and so I would like to suggest you to make sure that you have installed the latest flash player on your system and after that let me know the issue. First I would like to suggest you to make uninstall the flash player and after that run the flash player uninstaller and after that installed the latest version of the flash player and after that go through your issue.

If you’re using any extension and extension was causing your problem, if you’re using the earlier version of the extension on your Mozilla Firefox 5.01and after that I would like to suggest you to make updated the extension and after that your bale to solve the issue. to make updated the extension you need to go through the following steps: first launch the Mozilla Firefox 5.01 mad after that make click on the tools and then select the add-ons. Now on the add-ons go to the extension panel and after that make click on the find updated. Now you will get the different update and after that install all updated on your Mozilla Firefox 5.01 and after that restart the Mozilla Firefox 5.01.

Try to run the Mozilla Firefox 5.01 on safe mode and after that you may solve your issue and to run the Mozilla Firefox 5.01 on safe mode you need to go through the below steps: first make click on the start icon and after that click on the all programs. Now on the all program make click on the Mozilla Firefox and under that select the Mozilla Firefox (safe mode). Now you Mozilla Firefox 5.01 will start on safe mode and after that go through your issue.

If you face this issue now also then I might recommend you make uninstall or reinstall the Mozilla Firefox 5.01 and after that let me know the issue. To make uninstall Mozilla Firefox 5.01 go to the start icon on the desktop and after that click on the control panel. Now on the control panel select the add/remove program and under that select the Mozilla Firefox 5.01 and afer that remove the browser. Now once you finish the uninstalling and after that reboot the system and after that install the Mozilla Firefox 5.01 again.

Hello I have faced the same issue on mine system as well and after that I have tried the lots of solution to solve the issue but nothing helped me to get rid the issue and after that finally I have contacted the Mozilla Firefox support and after that they have solved mine issue and so therefore I would like to suggest you to make contact with the Mozilla Firefox and after that go through your issue and defiantly I think they will give the all solution to your issue.

Re: Mozilla Firefox 5.01 freezing while Streaming videos

Try to make use of the browser and after that make sure you’re facing the same issue on the other browser as well. There is plenty browser amiable on the website and just go to the website and after that install the anyone of the browser on your system. After finish installing and then make sure your facing the freezing issue on the other browser or not.