Thread: screen blacks out in Samsung 7000 series 55" 3D LED

screen blacks out in Samsung 7000 series 55" 3D LED

Hi guys, it’s my first post related to this topic. I have a recently purchased Samsung LCD. The things that attracted my mind towards my LCD is not the design but quite some times I noticed the screen blacks out in my LCD. The problems come when I connect the Blu-Ray and Netflix. Firstly I didn’t care to much but after a quite while ago I found it also produce some kinds sounds (for a seconds) when I switch on the machines. Blu-Ray is connected using a Forest HDMI cable, I am afraid isn’t the problems goes longer. So I really what to sort out the things. Thank you.

Re: screen blacks out in Samsung 7000 series 55" 3D LED

Firstly these kind of problems seems to have couple a long users. Firstly,I clear from my side that for Netfix,we have to see that how the the rebuffering occurs. I could suggest you that the for the newer firmware updates , if the bandwidth of the pictures changes their speed ,then Your T. V will readjust the picture which may cause the problems and also the based on the bandwith speeds the picture adjusted it self.

You look in that way, But I look that in the Blu-Ray ways . The things I want to determine is that the Blu-Ray is little more of an oddity. I would say that set your T.V resolutions in different ways or could suggest swapping out cables for the frequency that will help you out but you say a black outs .It may be constants on analog sets. I would surely don’t tell you but I think it sort of the analogs channel present over the networks which may cause such kind of problems. just required an investigations.

The problems looks more complicated rather than it look like. I would go through the HDMI sources. If these things are done on all HDMI sources, then I would say it’s a defect. We know that the clients don’t know what I HDMI sources, while buying the system. But this is one area where one should look for. There are many cables, dish as well other boxes being firmware in the HDTV or boxes changed. The things have changed a quite earlier.

I could suggest you to log to the Samsung chat support. Provide the complete descriptions of your problems to the executive. Try to give the exact problems you face and if possible be and home to sort out the things. My friends have too problems like that but was solved through this things. May this works for you also. At least make an attempt you never know it would be useful. This might definitely works for you. Thank you.