Thread: how to configure network interference for Samsung

how to configure network interference for Samsung

Hi guys I am pretty new this thing. I have a Samsung 52" LED TV and also a Samsung BD player. I have a theater like feelings in my house .The Samsung BD player is in my 1st floor family room. They all are connect through the CAT5e cable which directly to my linksys router. I bought the Blu-Ray player to have Internet TV i . The problems started from here the Blu-Ray player don’t shows connected. Reading the instructions they shows me the keeps it “auto” settings. I have made it auto .But after that my TV didn’t connect all time. Please help me out guys, looking for the solutions.

Re: how to configure network interference for Samsung

I could suggest you to log to the Samsung chat support. Give the complete descriptions of your problems. The online support provides the better solutions try to be at home while is online. Provide the complete information’s which are required. may the technical support really works out for you. My friends have too problems like that but was solved through this things. May this works for you also. Keep a hand on it. And attempt a try.

The same problems arise me a quite before. Firstly when I start my Netflix it works for 2 to 3 min but then locks up. After pressing exit button, it doesn’t functions, things like it get jammed. After checking for the wireless network settings they occur not working. But the simple things that I starts tv is that when I stuff the T.V off and after a minute when I starts its works , and on checking the things everything’s is fine again. So whenever such kind of problems arises I simply restart the system and after a quite It ended up such a things.

I look the things in different way. The problem seems to be big also and small also.I would suggest you in different way. Firstly, deactive your televisions on Netflix account. Its my thought that deactivating it for some time and again reactivating your account will defiantelty fix outs the bugs. The words I say because it may triggers reset and this will leads to the connect to your account.Might this will help ypu out.

The above produre is the way to fix your issue.But even if you doesn’t find I would suggest you to go for the plug-and-play option in the Setup menu. This will reset your T.V, along with your the picture and audio settings and also gives you a fresh start with with the Internet@TV interface. Just follows the steps: click on the menu then press the Setup buttons and then hit the plug and play buttons. Keep it try a and if possible try to find over internet.