Thread: How to install Add-ons after update to Firefox 6

How to install Add-ons after update to Firefox 6

Hello everyone I have recently updated the Mozilla Firefox 5.0 to 6.0 o mine windows XP operating system. Everything on the system working fine but I have small issue on mine Firefox web browser. While I am using the Firefox 5 I have installed the add-ons called Awesome screenshot (v2.3) and it was worked perfectly but after updating the Firefox to 6.0 mine Awesome screenshot (v2.3) has been disabled without any issue but now I don’t what to do and how to enable the Awesome screenshot (v2.3) add-ons and so that I can enable the screenshot (v2.3). Please help me on this and thanks in advance.

Re: How to install Add-ons after update to Firefox 6

May be you have manually disable the Awesome screenshot (v2.3) add-ons on your Firefox browser and so therefore I would like to suggest you to make sure that you have enable the Awesome screenshot (v2.3) add-ons on the menu and after that go through your issue. Launch the Firefox and after that click on the tools and after that click on the Add-on. Now on the Add-on make click on the installed awesome screenshot (v2.3) add-ons and after that make sure you have enabled the awesome screenshot (v2.3) add-ons.

Try to install the add-ons called Compatibility Reporter on your Firefox web browser and after that you can solve your issue. As I think your awesome screenshot (v2.3) add-ons is not computable with your Firefox 6.0 and so therefore you’re not able to enable the awesome screenshot (v2.3) add-ons and to solve this issue. Just go though the official website of the Firefox and after installs the add-ons Compatibility Reporter and after that your issue will get solved.

I think you have not updated the Firefox and so therefore I would like to recommend you to make uninstall earlier version and after that install the new one. To do this makes click on the start icon on the desktop and after that click on the control panel. Now on the control panel make click on the add/remove program and after that click on Firefox 5.0 and after that select the uninstall. Now once you uninstall the Firefox and after that install the new Firefox 6.0 on your system and then install the add-ons that you want.

If above all solution not working at all and after that I would like to suggest you to make contact with the Mozilla Firefox support and after that go through your issue and they will get rid your issue. even I have gone through this same issue and after that I have made contact with the Mozilla Firefox support and after that they have been solved mine issue and so I would like to suggest you this.