Thread: Google Chrome v13.0.782.112 hangs on launch and then total system freeze.

Google Chrome v13.0.782.112 hangs on launch and then total system freeze.

After the few days of update I come to know about the strange issue in Google Chrome version 13.0.782.112. So far I have installed only one extension for this browser and there is nothing more than that. Ahead opening Chrome within OS X Lion 10.7, it freezes my whole system for concerning a minute. I am not capable to compel quit the app. It ultimately comes approximately by no errors as if not anything occurred. After this few seconds passed the system is not responding to anything at all. I tried to Deleted and reinstalled. But not use at all.

Re: Google Chrome v13.0.782.112 hangs on launch and then total system freeze.

I don’t think that it is an issue with the Google chrome because 13.0.782.112 Google Chrome is the new stable version of the open source browser from the hand of Google. This new version of fast browser offers an updated version of Flash Player, in addition to the features that we all know, such as safe navigation; incognito, new tab page, application shortcuts, one box for everything, and so on. Google Chrome is available for Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7, and Mac OS X and Linux systems. It is recommended to all who use Google Chrome in your daily browsing apply this update.

The problem arises when you click on a link that opens a popup window and this new turn opens another automatically and that the version of Chrome (13.0.782.112) automatically closes both locks and windows, without allowing time to perform except with the previous version, when you open the link popup window showing the first and blocked the second (automatic) being the first pop-icon for the exception. Reviewing the advanced features of Chrome came as manually add the exceptions to pop and go solve the problem, the only thing confusing is the use of the term "pattern hostname" instead of using Domain, Site or other terms more understandable to the average user.

The two closed loopholes in the new version are classified as high risk, the second highest level. That means it could indeed be injected code runs, but cannot break out of the Chrome sandbox. Such vulnerability could be leveraged in combination with another gap to still push through the system. These researchers have shown the French security company VUPEN recently. They have exploited a combination of two vulnerabilities to inject code on all security mechanisms over.

Google Chrome crashes and especially in the flash video, in Safari which does not happen. Recently I had an internship at my college was going about doing benchmarks for different browsers. I know I did a Google Chrome and Safari. I realized that (curiously) Safari makes the CPU work less. However, Safari uses more RAM (very little) that Google Chrome latter makes the CPU work harder. Since I preferred to return to Safari because I prefer to eat a little more RAM to me quickly cover the battery only for browsing or watching videos on the Internet.

I think they should further improve the aspects that fail to parse xml chorme as the firebug plugin and JavaScript and weaknesses, before opening roads in new operating systems. Google Chrome failed to users of Mac OS X but to give competition to Safari, with the popularity and users who use Google Chrome Safari want to use and stop using safari, so follow your dream to conquer the market browsers. The more alternatives there are better for users, no one forces me to use Google Chrome and Safari, I see that I offer each and decide, so Apple and Google will keep innovating and improving play to increase its market share

For me I was still hanging and / or crash all the time, it's funny, because of all the browsers I have (Opera, Safari, Webkit, Wyzo, Camino, Firefox, Shiira, Sunrise) Chrome is the only browser that is hung even the newly released "stable version". Chrome is still alpha in my Mac and have no idea that you see, I have reinstalled and repaired permissions from 0, purified sources and still not working.