Thread: Google chrome not compatible to Apple’s Mac OS lion 10.7

Google chrome not compatible to Apple’s Mac OS lion 10.7

Hello all! to tell you that I am big fan of Google apps user for educational purpose, which has been constantly using Google sites, Google docs or Gmail. I have recently updated my Operating System apple’s Mac OS Lion 10.7. And soon My Google Chrome Browser (version 12.0.742.122) and Google apps started showing great deal of problems. Multiple open windows or the multiple tabs of the browser started showing “Ah Snap” problem out of the blue. I have had to stop using Google Chrome. Can anyone show me some help on the topic I am badly missing my chrome browser.

Re: Google chrome not compatible to Apple’s Mac OS lion 10.7

It’s true that Chrome Browser has some of the relevant issues with the Apple’s Mac Operating System LION 10.7. Chrome has issues that are fixed nightly More particularly I know that Chrome's Web GL execution is broken down in the current version that is (12.0.742.122) but works fine in the recent build... I would rather advise you to wait for a few days (one or two days) let the Google push some of the patches for it and the problem will be solved by Google itself. Also you can switch to safari. That might be helpful for you for now.

Well yours problem is a genuine one, the Google Chrome browser is proving to be problematic with the apple’s Mac OS Lion 10.7 but as the release has been made recently so nonetheless Google will soon be overcoming this problem with new patches in it. Till then all you can do is to try uninstalling Google Chrome or reinstalling it. Or possibly try Installing Google Chrome Canary for Mac Os first it is more current release, check if it provides you the help needed. I hope this will solve your help try your luck. Also do let us know about your further issues for assistance.

Yes! Its right that Canary construct still crash arbitrarily on OS X 10.7 Lion. All what I had got was when I had gone for a browsing session of ten minutes with Canary and had four "Aw, Snap!" error pages. This took me away. Sometimes when I reloaded it brought me to the page up, and sometimes I just got an another "Aw, Snap!" error. This is really tiring and irritating can the above given solution can help me out or I will have to look for some other solution? Guys do help me.

I've been coming across dozens of hangs and whole program exits with memory dumps with Google Chrome since I updated to Chrome over a week ago. It's awful, As my poor much loved browser is making me use Safari for the time being *shudder*. It can really be any operation at all, seems random. Crashes a dozen time in Word Press. It seems that I will have to switch to some other browser Even I don’t want to switch but the problem occurring is so frequent and prone that I guess I’ll have to make an option to switch to a new Browser.