Thread: How to sign in to Google talk with SAMSUNG Smart TV

How to sign in to Google talk with SAMSUNG Smart TV

I just have bought a Samsung TV having Smart Hub; it provides me with the option that option to signing into a Google account, for Google talk application, but it will not let me sign in. S I am already connected to the net, and I can sign in to other applications like Face-book etc. but I had hard luck with the Google talk. As far this problem is concerned I have no problem signing in to my Google account using my Phone, laptop PC etc. So I just wanted to know that is this a well known problem or it’s just that I am facing it only guys please help.

re: How to sign in to Google talk with SAMSUNG Smart TV

well your problem seems to be the problem of the way you are login, So before I could suggest you anything I would like to know a few facts about the way you are using into Google chat are you using the full user name while signing in? I would rather suggest you to use your full login name. If you are still finding problem then the problem seems to be the problem of your SAMSUNG Smart TV Hub. Have you tried it with different accounts I mean different usernames if not try it with different username and check whether the application still finds a problem or not.

Well as you have asked for my details of login I would tell you that So far I just have used my username only. The website I have used google.com and googlemail.com but the problem still persists. And as far my assumption is concerned I am assuming that the Application on my Samsung Smart TV is designed by Google only. Based on the facts that I can log in to another apps the problem seems to be the problem of the apps. I might think that the application installed is faulty. Whenever I try to login the problem shown is telling me that the information of my account is not found. Also I have tried it with other user accounts and found no problem with that.

Well as you have paid money to Samsung I thing the help in this regard should be provided by Samsung Also as the problem is with application related which is installed by Samsung You must be contacting to Samsung support for the aforesaid problem and look for the suggestion or the help provided by them. I think they should help you out in this regard and may be uninstall the app and reinstall it. That might solve the problem. And do let me inform what suggestion or help did they provide you so that I could assist you further if needed.

In view of the your suggestion provided to me I would like to know if the I install an application taken from Android market and If I need support for it who should be held responsible the manufacturer of the handset or the creator of the application? Samsung Apps seems to me just a market for the apps and when I contacted Samsung they told me that “since Google is the creator of the app Google should be held responsible for this problem and they should provide support for it”.