Thread: Cannot use facebook chat with google chrome

Cannot use facebook chat with google chrome

Hi friends in my computer I am experiencing one problem with Google chrome browser. Now whenever I start the Google chrome browser and after that when I try to use the Facebook chat in my browser at that time I am not able to use it in my Google chrome. If anyone has any idea about how to solve this issue then please help me. This problem is really frustrating for me.

Re: Cannot use facebook chat with google chrome

Well I have one solution to solve this issue. if you are not able to use the Facebook chat option in your Google chrome browser then you have to put the pop out chat link in your browser address bar and after that you have to enter and after that you will be able to the Facebook chat in your computer. I hope after trying this solution your problem will get solved.

Well if you are still facing the same problem in your computer even after trying the same link then I think you have to try to solve this issue by reinstalling the Google chrome in your computer. In my computer I was also facing the same problem with the Facebook chat and after that it get solved by reinstalling the Google chrome in my computer. I think you should also try to solve this problem by trying this solution.

After reading your solution I have searched the Facebook pop chat link and after that I put it in my Google chrome address bar and then when I tried to open the Facebook chat at that time also I get the same problem. Now after that I have also tried to solve this issue by reinstalling the Google chrome browser but that also didn’t make nany difference. Now please tell me how to fix this issue?

You can solve this issue by installing the latest version of the Google chrome browser in your computer. First of all you have to download the latest version of the Google chrome browser from Google website and after that install it in your computer. Now after installing the Google chrome check whether you can use the Facebook chat in your browser or not? I think after installing the latest version you will be able to use the Facebook chat in your Google chrome.