Thread: there are connection interruptions whenever I try to use facebook on Google chrome 14

there are connection interruptions whenever I try to use facebook on Google chrome 14

I am having google chrome 14 as my default browser. I like using google chrome as it is fast and provides with many features and options. I open all websites on this browser only. Recently I was trying to open the facebook website. After it got opened I signed in by entering the user name and password. After entering I tried to sign in. just after clicking sign in I got a message as connection lost and I couldn’t log in. just few hours back I tried to connect the facebook on the google chrome and it worked properly. What do I do? I don’t have much knowledge about the computer. Kindly help me

re: there are connection interruptions whenever I try to use facebook on Google chrome 14

Well have tried to uninstall the google chrome 14? I would suggest you to do that. Uninstall the google chrome and then install it back. After installing the chrome try to login in facebook. This should work. What version of google chrome are you using? Kindly mention it in the next post. If this doesn’t work then try to download the previous version of the google chrome that you are using. I hope this helps.

re: there are connection interruptions whenever I try to use facebook on Google chrome 14

Well I think the problem is with the browser. I would recommend you to use some other browser. Try to use internet explorer. Open facebook in internet explorer and then try. If it logs you in properly then I think the problem is surely of the Google chrome 14. There are many people who complain about similar things while using Google chrome. I think the Google chrome people need to look in this matter.

I would ask you to check the internet connection. Are you using lan, modem? Make sure that the connections established. You can check in the network settings. Right click on the internet icon and go to the properties option there you will find options like repair, details of packet sent and received. Make sure the internet is working fine. You should disconnect the internet and connect back again. After connecting the internet connection again try to log in the facebook page, if the issue persists then please let me know in the next post.

One best solution for this could just restart your system once and then again load the facebook site on some other browser and check if it is working fine then try it in the google chrome. The same problem I have got many a times. But after sometime it starts working. When I used to try logging in facebook this used to happen with me too. So I used to wait for some time and after few minutes it used to start working.

I have been having this issue as well. Facebook looks is a basic html list, no layout whatsoever. Firefox runs it just fine but not google chrome. I have had problems of facebook with all versions of google chrome. I think the issue is with the new Chrome which is mixed with the new Facebook. They now have a javascipt popup for picture displays from notification and so I wonder if this could be any part of the issue?

I think the problem can be solved easily. I assume you need to clean or delete the cache memory. It could be that the cookies are not cleared and Facebook contains lots of application and needs a good space to read / write. So this is the way you can get it solved. So in order to process well it is essential that you do check for the change and make the desired aspect to be worked. After this try logging in and now I hope there shouldn’t be any interruptions