Thread: Want to buy second hand license for vbulletin?

Want to buy second hand license for vbulletin?

Hello friends I have been thinking to get a second hand license for vbulletin would it be possible please tell me have anyone got it? And would that be a good choice and how can that be possible what I have to do please tell me something about it? I really need some help about it please help me? And if anyone has got any solution and have been dealing with it ever than please tell me something.

Re: Want to buy second hand license for vbulletin?

I don’t think they have been the saying that the vBulletin only allowing it to be sold once. And it is not possible and this would be a best option and this would be a bad choice always. In your opinion, is it worth giving it a few more months and raise enough cash for the new license, or taking a risk by buying a second hand license and this would be a bad choice I think because I think that it would be creating lots of problem with it and wont be working fine.

Hey hello I have got all my license second hand only and I think they have been working fine this is just a rumour that you cant get the second hand or so I would be asking you to get it easily and then the only thing I would be saying that the guy should be the trustworthy and stuff. This is the only thing you have to care with and nothing else to be feared and if you get something wrong with this then you really got to suffer a lot so just be careful and there would be no problem.

This would be something very tough to suggest because it is very risky to do this because this can create lots of problem and even this can be a good choice also so this would be a gamble and you need to think a lot I wont be suggesting you to go with the second hand because it would be all messed up if anything would be going wrong with the guy which you have been dealing with, and may be if he is good then you can get many benefits to so if you can trust him then only think about it and if you cant then just don’t even think about it.

I dont think you really need to do this, because i have two question before that i think you need to get answer for this two questions before getting it and they would be like the first thing is that guy some one whom you trust a lot and he is not a hacker spammer or anything illegal or mischievous worker over internet and then the second thing i would be asking is that why do he want to sell his license what the problem with that.

Guys as lots of you and other people have been suggesting me not to get the second hand license i just dropped the plan of getting it and now have been planning to get a new one and this one would be off course a better choice so now no worries and thanks for help i was thinking that this would be a silly query and you wont be helping me much over it but nice too see so many of you trying to help me out of this and giving a nice solutions thanks for that.