Thread: how to get rid of spam on my forum website

how to get rid of spam on my forum website

Hello friends I have been advertising about my website on internet and so I have been getting many spam user on my website please help me and tell me how to get rid of these users please help me regarding this? I am just helpless and don’t know anything and I am very irritated with all of them?This has been really an important question for me so I need to know about this please help me with this please help me to get rid of this problem guys.

Re: how to get rid of spam on my forum website

Hey I don’t think they have been coming because of the news paper ad they must have been over there with some co incidence and I think there are lots of spam who just have this as there work to visit the sites and all and trouble other so I don’t think they need any adds or anything they might have got them at once and so they have been attacking you any ways I would be asking you to use anti spam mods and I am sure it would be helping you.

Yap this would help you for sure all my friends having their own forum site have been using this and this has helped many of the Admins and they have been better in their review so I think they would be definitely helping you and don’t worry you have to deal with all such thing when you have to be here and they would be irritating you always and for that I have given you the solution try it out I hope they would be helping you for sure.

I have been using Anti-spam ACP and it has had a great result so I think you to need to use this one and get the best result and once you start using it you would get a better help and I think then you would be less irritated and yes this guys have been right that if you want to be on internet then such guys would be always there for you and you have to deal with them so don’t panic and just get the ways to deal with them.

Peoplesign and even you can try Recaptcha but I have been using Peoplesign and I only occasionally get a human spammer. And I can get rid of them manually also so not a big deal, I have been banning lot of them and installing Peoplesign has helped me a lot so I am suggesting you with it and I hope your problem would be solved by it and you would enjoy it again as you were doing it best of luck and hope you be free from all of them.

I think that Recaptcha don’t work they don’t actually work and I would also be saying that even try without installing any mods and you can do this by going into ACP and then activate Q&A captcha Now and then you got to just select it and click on configure, and then you need to add some of the questions for you with the own on separate lines then the answers that you're looking for , then submit and I hope this would be solving your problem try it out and best of luck hope you get rid of all of them and enjoy it.

One of the ways would be by captcha, the captcha system provided by Recaptcha and it has been a good idea to avoid a spam users and it would save you for a far extent and many of them you can check manually so I think this would surely help you out. A captcha is a group of generated text that a user must then read and enter and by this it would be able to verify that the user is human of a spam bot so I think this would be a good idea for sure.